• What is your salad dressing of choice? Italian
• What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-a. Waffle fries, chicken thingys, lemon pie and sweet tea. Nobody can beat that.
• What is your favorite sit down restaurant? The Keg, although it may bounce back and forth to other places often.
• On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? I’m a really good tipper. I’ll tip 20% if you suck.
• What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Mashed potatoes and gravy.
• Name three foods you detest above all others. Sauerkraut, pickles, pickles.
• What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Crispy honey chicken at the PF or PeiWei.. oh, and duh, the chicken lettuce wraps.
• What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni and bacon or chicken and pine nuts and sundried tomatoes. (no cheese)
• What do you like to put on your toast? Nothing. Except that’s how I eat sandwiches. On toast. So, then sandwich stuff.
• What is your favorite type of gum? Trident tropical this week.
• What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My ears. They twitch.
• Are you right handed or left handed? Right.
• Do you like your smile? It’s okay
• Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Tendons, some scar tissue, the gallbladder and some tumors.
• Would you like to? Yeah, about 40 pounds.
• Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell. Hence the I can’t stand pickles thing.
• When was the last time you had a cavity? Maybe in a former life.
• What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? My fat ass.
• Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Daily at bed time.
• If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Not on a dare.
• If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I wouldn’t.
• How do you express your artistic side? I make rosaries, jewelry, sew and bake.
• What color do you think you look best in? Black. Supposedly it’s “slimming”.
• How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? a minute and a half
• Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No
• If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Gross. Just gross.
• How often do you go to church? Less than I should.
• Have you ever saved someone’s life? No.
• Has someone ever saved yours? Yes. Twice.
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
• Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? It would be worse for the spectators than me, so sure, why not?? 🙂
• Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? No.
• Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? No. Prostitution is dirty, disease-y AND illegal.
• Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Oh hell no.
• Would you never blog again for $50,000? Sure, it’s just crap anyway.
• Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? God no.
• Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No.
• Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Hello, no.
• Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? Not for that little money.
• Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? I could live without tv, hello INTERNET.